Saturday, December 6, 2008

My latest obsession...


Jeremy Scott X Adidas (JS logo) WHOOOT!

*disclaimer* no this is not that kind of blog and i'm not that kind of girl. I'm not a sneaker head nor a chick wif kicks.
There's no way in the world I can compete with the sneaker aficionado's out there. You guys are seriously up on it way beyond anything I can comprehend. With that said I know what I like and these bad boys I LIKE!!! Man when I saw these something in my brain went trippy and for all of 3 seconds or so it was nothing but euphoria. Jeremy Scott is the darling of the alternative blendy trend we see running rampant in fashion and music. His stuff has definitely made it's mark. I'm all for proportion play and fanciful fabrications, some times his gear gets a little too intergalactic even for me. His latest work for Adidas though has got me actually ready to compete with all the sneaker freakers out there to cop me a pair when they are released in Feb 2009. I mean I got a little validation "hotness" in my closet, some vintage dunks, retro mach 10's ... I could definitely whip out a pair of these and blend in with the masses that will be lined up and down Wisconsin Ave at the Adidas store in Georgetown when these drop. Until then maybe i'll just photoshop a pair to my feet. 

No comments: